So, my brother sent me a link to a site that does DNS for free.  I was really quite impressed.  In less than a day the ICANN servers are pointing to my server and my DNS is resolving.  I am quite happy.  

Here is a cool little factoid that I learned yesterday.  The somatosensory (body sensory) pathways to the brain have 3 neurons that are involved.  If a lesion were to occur that would block the spinomesencephalic tract, a patient would be unable to show emotion (such as crying) in the event of a painful stimulus.  Suppose, that the spinomesencephalic tract were functional, but the cingulate gyrus in the cerebral cortex had a lesion, then the patient would could feel emotion (such as rage, or crying) in response to a nociceptive (pain) stimulus, but would be unaware of the problem.  This means the patient would cry and wouldn’t know it.  Really interesting stuff!